Saturday, March 13, 2010

Cake Maddness!

What a crazy weekend for cakes!
To start off, I was contacted by a lady who knows two friends of mine, Lucy and Wendy. She's worked with both, Wendy, for design...and Lucy for photography. So, automatically, I felt like I knew her. It was like an old friend coming over when she picked up her goodies. The giraffe was for her son, Chase, who just turned a year old this past week.



Next, I had fun getting to know this super cute and bright character, Little Miss Sunshine. Her pigtails are my favorite. She was for Skye, Carson's sister, who had the ladybug cake.

Little Miss Sunshine, for Little Miss Skye!


She also had matching cake pops!
On to babyland, we go! A bright-eyed elephant for a couple who are expecting next month, but chose not to find out the sex of the baby! I can't imagine not knowing with only 1 month left to go! Congrats guys! :)


Last, but not least...my first preggo lady! My inspiration came from here. I have anticipated this for a while now, and finally had the opportunity to make this cake for a special couple, Matt and Christina. I can't wait to meet little Sean!


I love her pointy toe shoes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...