Monday, December 26, 2011

what's to come in 2012?

I can't believe this year is already coming to an end. Things were busy before, but after Sawyer came along, life got even busier! Around his 7 month b-day, I chose to take a break from the baking scene and I have to admit...I've missed fulfilling orders, but I faced the fact that it was too much on my plate at one time.

Before picking things back up again, there are some changes that need to be done, loose ends to tie up, and then some...so... I'm not real sure when things will kick back into gear. This is what I do know: I promise to update on here and through facebook world when the time comes!


Sweet Stella Treats wouldn't have been so successful if it weren't for you all, so thank you!! I get so excited when I have repeat customers and I have the honor of being a small part in your special celebrations, year after year. Please check back often!

I wish you all a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...