Sunday, September 18, 2011

We Did it!!

The weekend I've been planning for, finally arrived...and now it's all over...so soon! I had the privilege of making cake pops and the cutting cake for the doctor who delivered both of my children..the best coach ever :) Lots of planning went into how many we needed, what flavors, what colors, which flavor and color needed to be on short or long sticks....how far apart each cake pop should be, not to mention how many eggs I needed for such a large order...and the list goes on...




Here are the 450 plus cake pops all packaged up


We arrived in the mountains...and found these sweet signs pointing us to where we needed to go :) The wedding was held in the Highlands at Half Mile Inn Farm

The cutting cake that resembled the flowers hand drawn by Noelle on her wedding invite. anothe angle :)







The other part of her of her "cake" was her "cake pop cake". This was a first for us, and I hope not the last. We had a super talented friend custom make the stand (there's not enough space on the computer to list how much planning went into this) and we were super happy with how it all turned out.


Here it is, with the first tier almost complete...


and the end result!! YAY!!



So happy for you, Dr. Clarke...I mean, Noellee and Brent! It was an honor to be a small part of your beautiful wedding day! Thank you for getting me out of my comfort zone to do something I never thought possible...and thanks for the late supper after your busy rehearsal dinner!

Happy Wedding Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...