Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Rainbow World

Ok, I was REALLY excited when Lucy told me Miss Lilly was having a rainbow themed party...a little nervous, but excited! Here are some pics taken by Lucy and Taylor from the party. A few days after the party, Lucy and the girls came by and the first thing Lilly did was get out of the car, grabbed my legs and said, "I loved my cake, thank you so much!" Oh, to be 6 years old again! Happy birthday sweet girl!


Did this picture come out of a magazine, or what? I'm in love with the simple, bright, decor!!

Rainbow cake pops...love the display...and the labels, written by Lilly. So cute!





To see more awesome pics from Lilly's rainbow party, go here.

1 comment:

  1. I saw these on Lucy's blog! Seriously, I'm SO impressed! This may be my favorite cake of all time Bonnie! I love it love it love it!! I love, like you said, the simple bright decor, and the fantastic surprise explosion of color inside. Stinkin' awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...