Saturday, May 22, 2010

Catching up!

It's been a little crazy around the Bradley house lately, so I haven't had a chance to update new pictures. So, here goes! :)
Two giraffes for twin girls who came early! :)
Red Velvet for Gus, the b-day guy...also, the guy's house we stayed in at Fripp Island this week, which was A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Thanks Gus! His daughter, Claire, wanted the little note to be somewhere on them as well... sweet :)



Dance cupcakes for Lesley's dance team who finished competition a few weeks ago! Way to go girls!!

Addie and Emma, twins who celebrated their 4th birthday, also the family we spent the week with at Fripp Island, had their party at Monkey Joes... SO much fun! I love their hair bows :)

close-up :)

the magic of my cricut...anybody want to donate $ so I can upgrade to the biggie? no harm in asking right? :)

Here comes the fun! I was asked to do some goodies for the Biology Department at Davidson College for their graduate social... I thought huh? Then, Lauren sent me some ideas to choose from to help me out...I was an Early Childhood major..we know nothing about biology... :) So, this is what we came up with...who knew I would draw DNA on a mini cupcake?

In the assortment were bones, assorted flowers, turtles, ladybugs, leaves, DNA and more.

Happy 2010 Biology graduates :)



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...